Mario!! Mario!!

Weird...

Weird copy of "Half Life: Full Life Consequences" on youtube, only crappier cause there are no on purpose misspellings.

Tuper Tario Tros. Tuper Tario Tros.

So fun.

So fun, and the stuff that mario can build is awesomly high. Awesome combination.

Babies Dream... Babies Dream...

Weird.

I like the idea a little, creative, but wtf with the closeups of the characters? If you make more games like this, make ones that look good, not like weird dogs. The racing game is the best to me, easy, fun, only problem, it's too short, theres a lot to be improved in this game, but overall, it does good.

Canabalt Canabalt

Very Addictive.

Awesome game, I find the only problem is entering buildings, when you have to jump INTO glass, that takes some practice. Maybe have like a balcony or something to make that easier, other than that, everything is perfect, not too hard, not too easy, backround is cool, design is cool, game is fun. Definitely deserves any award it gets.

A Spy in Versailles A Spy in Versailles

Wow, I just spent an hour just listening to this while I build shit in minecraft. first song in a while that I've found that doesn't get boring after a while.

Rampant responds:

Hahaha, that certainly wasn't my intention! But I'm glad you enjoyed it, nonetheless :D Go forth and build!
- James

[JL] Tread Lightly [JL] Tread Lightly

Awesome JL.

Don't stop makin music man.

JohnLeprechaun responds:

Thanks! I won't. :)

Phelgrum and Cauldronis! Phelgrum and Cauldronis!

Pretty Badass!

If your not already, you should do art for games, you would do awesome. You have awesome skills.

jouste responds:

hey thanks! but actually i've been turned down by mroe game companies as a concept guy than i care to admit. i think i have tim schaefer syndrome where my stuff just isn't mainstream enough to be marketable

thanks for the vote of confidence though!

*highfives*

2345 2345

Awesome.

I don't rate 10/10 or 5/5 very often, this is one of those epics.

Autism Autism

Lol.

Creeper+Wood=Creepy Wood... I wonder if this wood is explosive, or at least walks.